Thursday, January 31, 2008

The degrees of separation

Ok, so now I'm wracking my brain for other connections to famous people - lets face it - you wouldn't be interested in my connections to some distant cousin of mine anyway. But, I just wanted to mention that this won't just be based on arb things like watching a programme with the person on it or being in the same vague space of the person; I'm counting on actually (albeit probable) interaction between individuals. I was convinced I'd thought of a connection to Oprah Winfrey the other night, but I must have been wrong. I guess it can't just be through Nelson Mandela because then I'd have a connection to her, the spice girls, Bono, and whoever else happened to grace his threshold so, no, I've to to dig deeper...

1 Comments:

At 2:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home